La Habra, Chino Hills, CA – Orthodontic treatment is an investment in the future health of your smile, as well as your self-confidence. But we know that the cost can sometimes seem a bit overwhelming. Many people have dental insurance, however, some insurances may not have orthodontic coverage. And for those policies that do have orthodontic coverage, it generally will only cover a portion of the total. So what is the cost of orthodontic treatment without insurance?
Personalized Treatment, Personalized Cost
“The exact cost of orthodontic treatment is unique to each patient,” says Dr. Robert Gire. “That’s because every smile is unique and the treatment needed will be unique as well. However, the average cost of braces without insurance is generally between $750 and $7,000.”
What’s Included in the Cost?
The total cost of the treatment will include everything during and after the braces are removed. That generally includes records, materials, placement, follow-up visits, retainers, and retainer checks. Dr. Gire knows that not having insurance may make orthodontic treatment cost-prohibitive for some patients. And because he knows firsthand what it is like to go through your formative years with a less than ideal smile, Dr. Gire works incredibly hard to provide exceptional care that is also VERY affordable.
Making Orthodontic Care Accessible
Dr. Gire believes that no family should have to choose between their family budget and a healthy smile. Gire Orthodontics offers affordable treatment plans to make it as easy as possible for patients to get the care they both need and deserve. “We use a slider system that allows the patient to select their own down payment and their own monthly payment. We make it super easy,” says Dr. Gire.
Additional Ways to Manage Treatment Costs
There are additional ways patients can make orthodontic treatment more affordable:
- Discounts for paying in full – Many offices, including Gire Orthodontics, offer a discount if a patient can pay the treatment cost in full prior to beginning treatment.
- Credit – Most offices accept all major credit cards.
- HSA/FSA – Health or flexible savings accounts allow patients to use pre-tax income for medical expenses, including dental and orthodontic care.
- In-house, no interest, payment plans.
- Family discounts – If there are multiple family members interested in treatment.
- Morning only appointments – Most orthodontic offices are busier in the afternoon, especially right after school. Discounts can be applied if the patient is available for morning appointments.
“Orthodontic treatment is not only an adolescent rite of passage, it’s an important component of dental health at any age,” says Dr. Gire. “The benefits of a properly functioning bite and a beautiful smile are numerous and everyone deserves to have a smile they are proud of. The team at Gire Orthodontics will work with you to ensure you can receive the care you need, in a way that won’t interfere with the family budget.”If you are ready to discover the benefits of orthodontic treatment, call Gire Orthodontics today at 562-690-1199 (La Habra) or 909-393-9911 (Chino Hills). Your initial consultation is always complimentary.